Strategic Manager Candidate
Emma is an excellent recruitment consultant. She took great pains to understand what I was looking for and to match it to an ideal opportunity. During the recruitment process she made sure I was always aware of what stage the process was at and actively kept the process on track and progressing at a pace I was happy with. Emma was genuinely concerned with placing me in a role that would give me what I was looking for, in my case a better work/life balance. I would happily recommend Emma to anyone seeking a new position.
Are you looking for an exciting challenge in a career that will really take you places?
Do you want to join a team of friendly motivated, driven people who strive on teamwork and delivering results? If you can see yourself working with an amazing team that is really going places, get in touch.
InfoSec People are currently looking for motivated IT Recruitment Consultants to join the business and continue our success story, working on a blend of new business and work already secured with long-term clients.
We need experienced, ambitious and driven IT Recruitment Consultants who want to be a part of something exciting and inspirational, not just the daily grind of working for a large corporate or pure sales-focused recruitment office. We are not a heavily KPI-focussed agency as we believe people thrive in a positive environment where they take responsibility for their own success (with support where needed) and where they can genuinely advance their careers. We offer
- A great basic salary, unrivaled in the local area
- 22 days annual leave rising after one years service
- Uncapped commission with no threshold, starting at 20% and rising to 40% for Big Billers
- Inclusion in the Company Share Scheme – earn equity in the business
- £1000 training allocation for REC / APSCo courses each year
- Unlimited Nespresso coffee, beer/prosecco fridge, office fruit and morning porridge
- Company pension scheme
There is a very real opportunity to bill big numbers in our thriving sectors of Technology and Information Security where you can develop your own reputation as a knowledgeable and ethical recruiter who adds genuine value. We are securing big name clients on a weekly basis who are fed up with the typical “all sales and no substance” approach of our competitors.
Who we are looking for:
- Someone ambitious and motivated to succeed, but not at the cost of compromising service levels or ethics
- Someone who enjoys a challenge with a realistic chance of achieving and exceeding goals
- Someone who values and builds long term relationships with clients AND candidates
- Someone who wants to make something of themselves and further their career in recruitment - we offer all our staff training and development through APSCo and the REC to help achieve their goals
- Someone who wants to become a £200k+ p/a biller through hard work and with the help and support of the business
- Someone who likes to be rewarded - we regularly go for after work drinks, long lunches and spa/golf days when we hit targets! Summer do was wake boarding…
- Someone who wants to be an integral part of helping to grow a small, niche recruitment business with long term goals
What we aren’t looking for:
- People who sell at any cost
- People willing to compromise their ethics just to get a deal
- People who do not listen to their clients, candidates or teammates