Cyber Security Practitioner - Contract
“Ben as a recruitment consultant is one of the best I have used. His openness, attention to detail and understanding of not only his requestor client’s needs but also my needs as a supplier contractor are well understood, matched and balanced to meet all parties needs. He’s not a recruitment consultant who is all for his requestor client but also looks after his contractors and is honest with his communication and setting expectations. As a top tier talent recruitment consultant, he doesn’t treat his contractors as a commodity and takes time to build and maintain relationships.”
Are you looking for an exciting challenge in a career that will really take you places?
InfoSec People’s team of motivated, driven, nice and normal people thrive on teamwork, doing the right thing and delivering results, and we are growing!
We are always interested in meeting cyber recruitment partners to join our team and become part of our success story. Our clients range from FTSE100 corporations and central government, to exciting cyber start-ups and high-growth SME tech innovators, with both long-term clients and new business relationships.
Our growing team welcome experienced, ambitious and driven individuals who want to be a part of something exciting and inspirational, far from the daily grind of a large corporate or a KPI driven recruitment office. Our people thrive in a positive and supportive environment and are empowered to take responsibility for their own success and genuinely advance their careers.
In return for talent and commitment, we offer:
- A great basic salary and uncapped commission
- Inclusion in the Company Share Scheme, earning equity in the business
- £1000 individual annual budget for training and personal development
- Unlimited Nespresso, beer/prosecco/cocktail fridge, fruit, snacks, and breakfast
- Flexible, remote and home working options (no questions asked!)
- Early finish on Fridays and flexible Christmas hours
- Quarterly incentives and blow-out Christmas and Summer parties
Cyber security is one of the fastest growing global industries, bringing a very real opportunity to bill big numbers and develop your own reputation as a knowledgeable and ethical recruiter who adds genuine value. We consistently secure big-name clients who are fed up with the typical ‘all sales and no substance’ approach of our competitors.
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You are ambitious and motivated to succeed, without compromising service levels or ethics.
- You enjoy a challenge and are dedicated to achieving and exceeding goals
- You value building long term relationships
- You want to further your recruitment career and relish training opportunities
- You want to become a £200k+ p/a biller through hard work and with the support of InfoSec People
- You want to be an integral part of growing a niche, boutique recruitment business with long-term goals.
We are probably not for you if:
- You are willing to sell at any cost.
- You compromise your ethics to get a deal.
- You don’t listen to your clients, candidates, or teammates.
Our typical assignments are around £40,000 - £80,000 salary / £350 - £600 contract day rate.
If you want to discuss this highly lucrative and genuinely different opportunity, please call us on 01242 507100 for a confidential discussion or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.