Senior Java Developer, JP Morgan
Chris did a wonderful job of securing a position for me at the company I wanted to work for. The process took longer than usual with a few bumps in the road, but Chris kept me informed and kept pushing things forward all the way to completion. 10/10 as a professional and a person.
InfoSec supply high-calibre personnel within the Information Security & Risk Management, Governance & Compliance, Penetration Testing and Technical Security arenas. Our search capabilities range from C-Level assignments including CISO and Head of Information Security down to recent MSc Security graduates and junior security analysts.
Information Security, or Cyber positions remain one of the most demanding areas for companies to attract and retain talent in the UK job market, partly down to a lack of knowledgeable, experienced agency and internal recruiters with an historic, proven ability to identify and deliver capable Security candidates time and time again. If this is a problem which affects you as someone looking for a new career in the industry or to fill vacant positions in your team, InfoSec People can offer a solution.
- The only UK recruitment company to hold IISP (Institute of Information Security) Corporate Membership
- One of only a handful of recruitment companies to hold Cyber Essentials certification
- Executive team with a combined 30+ years’ experience in the Information Security sector
- Founders, Board Members and Sponsors of the Cyber Cheltenham Hub (CyNam, 400+ members)
- Regular attendees and sponsors of CrestCon, InfoSecurity Europe, Cyber Security Expo, IP Expo Cyber Event and others
- Unrivalled internal database of security professionals and contacts built over 10 years
At InfoSec we pride ourselves on working as a true partner and extension to your business. Our entire approach is based on listening carefully to your needs, advising where appropriate or required and then working hard to deliver seamless, trouble-free results. We continue to work with a number of candidates seeking both contract and permanent opportunities on an exclusive basis as trusted advisors.
InfoSec People’s expertise in Information Security is backed up with our proven experience in the wider IT sector. This includes delivering against a variety of senior Software Development, Enterprise Architecture, Project Management, Business Consultant & Change Management requirements. InfoSec’s IT offering continues to complement our work within Information Security and the majority of our clients utilise our experience in both areas.
Due to the nature of our work we also have a deep understanding of the Security Clearance levels, from BPSS (formerly BC) to Developed Vetting (DV), including the various "flavours" of clearance and how these are transferred between engagements and employers