Principal Consultant, Detica
“Capable, effective and trustworthy, Chris’s highly professional, positive and helpful approach ensures that both clients and candidates are professionally represented to a very high degree. This, combined with his infectious enthusiasm, dynamism and a high degree of personal integrity means this is a recruiter you can trust to “go the extra mile” for you. I would be extremely happy to recommend Chris to friends and colleagues without hesitation.”
Embedded Software Engineer, Tewkesbury - To £60,000
Principle Software Engineer - Embedded C/C++
Package: To £60,000 basic + Bonus + Pension + 25 Days Holiday
InfoSec People have an opportunity to join a growing UK technology company with products and solutions focusing on enhancing customer capabilities in the fields of cyber security, secure communications, network defence and covert infrastructures.
· Design and implement robust embedded and user-facing software applications
· Development/modification of board support packages and drivers for hardware devices and filesystems
· Evaluating latest technologies
· Development/contribution to technical proposals
· Involvement in Agile Scrum ceremonies and design sessions
· Real-time C/C++
· Embedded and Desktop (Linux) operating systems
· Python, Bash, etc.
· Unit and system testing frameworks
Due to the nature of work, you must be able to obtain and maintain UK SC security clearance.
If interested in finding out more, please click apply or call Charlotte on 01242 507105.
Salary: £45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + pension, bonus, 25 days holiday
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: 05/04/2016
Date Advertised: 2019-03-06 05:34:42
Apply for this job
Please apply for this job below.