VP & QA Testing Manager, JP Morgan
“Chris at InfoSec People kept me engaged and informed throughout the whole process of securing a great position. He clearly builds terrific relationships with his clients, both corporate and individual, and in my view this is a key factor in his achievement of excellent outcomes. Demonstrated superb knowledge, great integrity, and he obviously cares about achieving the best results for both candidate and recruiter. He is a very personable guy to boot, on both a professional and personal level, a real star!”
Senior Systems Engineer - Gloucestershire - To £55,000
InfoSec People are seeking driven Systems Engineers to join a List X Technology company based in Gloucestershire.
Due to the nature of the work, applicants must hold current Security Check (SC) clearance or be willing and able to undergo the security clearance process. If you do not hold Security Check (SC) clearance, please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Within this role, the main responsibilities will include;
* Acting as technical authority for sub-systems
* Managing a team on a day-to-day basis
* Provide technical leadership to teams for project estimating
* Leading design, research and development of solutions
* Improving engineering management
* Interacting with customers to provide valuable, professional services
Ideally you will have;
* Familiarity with SysML and UML for analysis & system design
* Experience with FPGA's, DSP and general purpose processors
* An understanding of Hardware & RF test equipment
* A deep understanding of all stages of project/product life cycle
* Worked as a technical authority for sub-systems
* Contributed to and led engineering solutions
In addition to the exciting opportunities that working for this company will bring, you will benefit from their many company perks such as flexible working hours, early Friday finishes, employee share purchase plan as well as their heavy investment into training and personal development.
Due to the nature of the work, applicants must hold current UK Security Check (SC) clearance or be willing and able to undergo the security clearance process.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please email a copy of your CV in the first instance or call 01242 507 105 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: 16/02/2017
Date Advertised: 2018-04-03 09:53:50
Apply for this job
Please apply for this job below.