CLAS Consultant & Director of IA (Security)
“InfoSec People negotiated my current contract but over the period of 15 months the contract team has kept in regular contact ensuring I remained aware of new opportunities as they arose. In a nutshell Chris and the team go the extra mile and always makes sure you are up to date with the recruitment process and ensures you are not just another fish in a recruitment net with his very personable nature. I would recommend Chris and InfoSec People to anyone looking for their next role, where professional, thorough and good communication skills are the qualities you are looking for in a top class recruitment agency.”
Senior GDPR Security Consultant, Home Based, £80-100k
Senior GDPR Security Consultant, Home Based, £80-£100k + bens
InfoSec People, the IT Security Recruitment specialists, are seeking a Senior Security Consultant on behalf of a major European consulting firm.
The role is focused on assisting clients with advice and adherence to Data Protection and GDPR. The business views this area of information security as a major arena for growth, therefore part of your role will be to leverage your own network of contacts to deliver new business opportunities.
We are considering applicants from either the commercial or government space with a background in data protection, GDPR or general information governance, ideally with a track record in one of the other established consulting firms in the UK or Europe. This is a stable team who work hard, but also have a high morale and enjoy their work, so we're looking for someone who is both approachable and has gravitas.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Recruit, retain and lead a team of specialist Security Consultants
* Define the scope and deliver on client engagements to a value of £5m across the UK and continental Europe
* Enhance and develop the consultancy offering to customers
* Maintain up to date market knowledge in the area of data protection and GDPR
* Contribute to new business development activities and lead generation
Essential Skills & Experience Required
* Deep knowledge of Information Security Management, Policies, Procedures, Standards and Guidelines
* Strong Data Protection and GDPR knowledge and consulting experience
* Track record of delivering against sales and BD targets
* Outstanding communication and reporting skills
* Strong understanding of the cyber security market place, both vendors and MSSPs
* Ability to think and act at the strategic level
* Good financial management experience, particularly understanding balance sheets, P&L and income statements
A salary of £80-100k and flexible benefits package are on offer. This is a full-time, permanent role based from home with travel across the UK and Europe.
If you feel you have the required skills and experience for this role and feel this position could be of interest, please send your CV for consideration. Alternatively, please call James Marklove on 01242 507 104 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: £80000 - £100000 per annum + Flexi Benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Date Advertised: 2017-11-09 12:36:15
Apply for this job
Please apply for this job below.