Cyber Security Consultant Candidate
“InfoSec People were recommended to me by a colleague and from my first conversation I could see why.
They are knowledgeable, professional and friendly and took time to understand my current skill-set and desired career path. Unlike some other agencies the opportunities passed to me were both well qualified and suitable. InfoSec People provided excellent advice and assistance throughout the interview and negotiation stages, with an end result that I am excited to be shortly starting a new position which meets all my requirements. I have no hesitation in recommending InfoSec People.”
Senior GDPR Security Consultant, Home Based, £80-100k
Senior GDPR Security Consultant, Home Based, £80-£100k + bens
InfoSec People, the IT Security Recruitment specialists, are seeking a Senior Security Consultant on behalf of a major European consulting firm.
The role is focused on assisting clients with advice and adherence to Data Protection and GDPR. The business views this area of information security as a major arena for growth, therefore part of your role will be to leverage your own network of contacts to deliver new business opportunities.
We are considering applicants from either the commercial or government space with a background in data protection, GDPR or general information governance, ideally with a track record in one of the other established consulting firms in the UK or Europe. This is a stable team who work hard, but also have a high morale and enjoy their work, so we're looking for someone who is both approachable and has gravitas.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Recruit, retain and lead a team of specialist Security Consultants
* Define the scope and deliver on client engagements to a value of £5m across the UK and continental Europe
* Enhance and develop the consultancy offering to customers
* Maintain up to date market knowledge in the area of data protection and GDPR
* Contribute to new business development activities and lead generation
Essential Skills & Experience Required
* Deep knowledge of Information Security Management, Policies, Procedures, Standards and Guidelines
* Strong Data Protection and GDPR knowledge and consulting experience
* Track record of delivering against sales and BD targets
* Outstanding communication and reporting skills
* Strong understanding of the cyber security market place, both vendors and MSSPs
* Ability to think and act at the strategic level
* Good financial management experience, particularly understanding balance sheets, P&L and income statements
A salary of £80-100k and flexible benefits package are on offer. This is a full-time, permanent role based from home with travel across the UK and Europe.
If you feel you have the required skills and experience for this role and feel this position could be of interest, please send your CV for consideration. Alternatively, please call James Marklove on 01242 507 104 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: £80000 - £100000 per annum + Flexi Benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Date Advertised: 2017-11-09 12:36:15
Apply for this job
Please apply for this job below.