VP & QA Testing Manager, JP Morgan
“Chris at InfoSec People kept me engaged and informed throughout the whole process of securing a great position. He clearly builds terrific relationships with his clients, both corporate and individual, and in my view this is a key factor in his achievement of excellent outcomes. Demonstrated superb knowledge, great integrity, and he obviously cares about achieving the best results for both candidate and recruiter. He is a very personable guy to boot, on both a professional and personal level, a real star!”
Commercial Contract Manager, London or Gloucester, £65-75k
Commercial Contract Manager, DV Cleared, London or Gloucester, £65-75k + package
InfoSec People, the secure IT recruitment specialists, are seeking a Commercial Contract Manager in either London or Cheltenham on behalf of a large IT consultancy.
Working closely with one of their premier customer accounts, the Commercial Contract Manager is the main point of contact for all contractual queries and commercial issues. This is a very large and complex IT services contract in a government environment so ability to gain DV secure clearance, along with significant experience in the commercial IT contracts world. Further information can be provided on request, although the highly sensitive nature of the work demands that this advert contains minimal detail of the team and systems.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Collection and interpretation of IT outsourcing requirements from the end customer
* Production of high-quality contractual agreements and SLAs
* Direction and guidance of the technical teams to deliver services within the cope of the contract
* Regular liaison with customer stakeholders and internal resources to ensure contractual obligations are being met
* Produce contract revisions where the scope of services need to change or evolve
* Negotiation and resolution of disputes with the customer, remediating contractual issues along the way
Skills & Experience Required
* Extensive background in a Commercial Contract Management role
* Prior experience of IT outsourcing contracts and their idiosyncrasies
* Outstanding stakeholder management skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Existing DV clearance, or the ability and willingness to undergo the vetting process
This is a full-time, permanent position based in either London or Gloucester with occasional travel to other sites. Remote working is not possible in this instance. Applicants with existing SIA DV clearance will hold a distinct advantage, although this is not necessary. For those undergoing clearance checks at this level for the first time, the anticipating process period is 6-12 months.
For more information and to process an application, please contact James Marklove, Lead Consultant at InfoSec People on 01242507100.
Salary: £65000 - £75000 per annum + package
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Date Advertised: 2018-02-06 05:13:15
Apply for this job
Please apply for this job below.