Senior Java Developer, IBM (Contractor)
“Chris is a proactive, thorough and effective consultant who goes the extra mile to achieve results, using his extensive network of contacts and excellent industry and technology knowledge to open doors to new opportunities. He’s also friendly and approachable. InfoSec People are quick to resolve any issues arising and have helped significantly in securing my last two contracts.”
GDPR Security Consultant, Remote/London/Herts, to £475 per day
Contract GDPR Security Consultant, Stevenage/Remote, £400-£475 per day
InfoSec People, the cyber security recruitment specialists, are seeking GDPR Security Consultant for ad hoc engagements with SMEs in London and the Southeast.
Working closely with the CEO and Head of Security, you'll be conducting initial assessments and GDPR gap analyses to commercial businesses across a variety of sectors. Post-assessment, your findings will be presented to the board and technical stakeholders for evaluation and remediation. In many cases you will also support these activities, providing advice and guidance on the implementation of appropriate controls, both technical and procedural.
Your knowledge of best practice and cost-effective methods of compliance will be important to these companies, many of whom do not have dedicated security resources internally. To this end, it is essential that you are able to articulate the new legislation and technical concepts to stakeholders and risk owners at all levels within your customers' business.
* Conduct security assessments and reviews with C-Level customers
* Write high quality reports to highlight risks and gaps in the existing processes and infrastructure
* Communicate (and occasionally act on) recommendations for improvements or risk treatment methods
* Provide advice and guidance to a wide range of customers on the GDPR
Skills & Background Required
* Deep knowledge of the DPA and GDPR regulations
* Understanding of appropriate technical, procedural and physical security controls
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to be flexible in your approach to work and travel week by week
This is an ad hoc contract position, with fluctuating hours and weekly commitments spread over a number of months. Much of the work can be delivered from home, the employer's site in Stevenage and on customer site. For further information and to make an application, please contact James Marklove, Lead Consultant at InfoSec People on 01242507100.
Salary: £400 - £475 per day
Job Type: Contract
Start Date: ASAP
Date Advertised: 2018-03-13 05:46:20
Apply for this job
Please apply for this job below.