Cyber Security Consultant Candidate
“InfoSec People were recommended to me by a colleague and from my first conversation I could see why.
They are knowledgeable, professional and friendly and took time to understand my current skill-set and desired career path. Unlike some other agencies the opportunities passed to me were both well qualified and suitable. InfoSec People provided excellent advice and assistance throughout the interview and negotiation stages, with an end result that I am excited to be shortly starting a new position which meets all my requirements. I have no hesitation in recommending InfoSec People.”
Project Administrator, Gloucestershire, £30-35k + package
Project Administrator, Gloucester, £30-35k + package
InfoSec People, the security cleared IT recruitment specialists, are seeking a Project Administrator for a large IT consultancy in Gloucestershire.
Working within the project management office, your role will be to provide administration and stakeholder engagement support to the IT Project and Programme Management teams. This would be an ideal role for someone looking to gain experience in a PMO before moving into Project Management in an exciting, technology-focused environment.
This role requires DV clearance checks to be undertaken, so candidates must be willing and able to undergo these. Candidates with existing DV clearance are able to be transferred onto this particular site.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Day to day liaison with internal and customer stakeholders
* Administration of project governance reviews
* Work with project managers to prepare reports and review meeting minutes
* Ensure agreed actions are executed by project resources
* Tracking of project spend, budget, timescales and closures
* Administration of PMO systems and tools, ensuring accuracy and fidelity
* Production of high-quality reports and reviews for customers and PMs
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Familiarity with Project Management principles and methodologies (such as Prince2)
* Flexible and positive approach to problem solving
* Ability to work to aggressive timescales
* Be comfortable dealing with stakeholders at all levels and abilities
This is a full-time, permanent role based in Gloucestershire. For more information and to process an application, please contact James Marklove, Lead Consultant at InfoSec People, on 01242507100.
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + package
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Date Advertised: 2018-03-13 06:19:46
Apply for this job
Please apply for this job below.