Strategic Manager Candidate
Emma is an excellent recruitment consultant. She took great pains to understand what I was looking for and to match it to an ideal opportunity. During the recruitment process she made sure I was always aware of what stage the process was at and actively kept the process on track and progressing at a pace I was happy with. Emma was genuinely concerned with placing me in a role that would give me what I was looking for, in my case a better work/life balance. I would happily recommend Emma to anyone seeking a new position.
Senior Project Manager, Gloucestershire, £50,000 to £73,000
Project Manager- Gloucestershire, £50,000 to £73,000 + Package
InfoSec People, the security cleared IT recruitment experts, are seeking Project Managers for a large IT consultancy in Gloucestershire.
Working as part of a large team based across two customer sites near Gloucester and London, you will be delivering a high-quality project for high-profile public sector client. Based in Gloucestershire with occasional travel to London, the Project Manager will be creating and implementing project definitions, schedules, budgets and objectives. Your focus will be to perform ongoing review, managing the client, company and project team expectations successfully.
Successful candidates will need to undergo DV clearance checks which can be found on the Government's website. These can take 6-12 months to obtain, meaning, you will be able to carry on with your existing permanent or contract employment.
Duties & Responsibilities
* ·Prepare detailed statements of work and gain agreement and approval from stakeholders regarding various project aspects, making appropriate changes as necessary.
* ·Participate in delivery assurance reviews to ensure adherence to project management policies and procedures.
* ·Assist in the staffing of projects. Oversee assigned personnel for projects. Assign work and provide direction with regard to timeliness and completion of project objectives. Addresses performance issues within prescribed guidelines. Provides performance input upon completion of project.
* ·Manage costs, schedule and quality by overseeing project deliverables. Ensure commitments are met.
* ·Perform ongoing review of project status, identify project risks, recommend and implement risk mitigation solutions as approved and appropriate.
* ·Interface with team members and stakeholders to manage changes to the project which may involve changes to technical requirements, business requirements, budget and schedule.
Skills & Experience required
* ·Experience working with project management methodology (e.g. PRINCE2) including budget development, project planning, control and assurance practices. Knowledge of project management software, and finance and accounting concepts and practices.
* ·Experience working with delivery assurance principles.
* ·Experience working with techniques and approaches related to the design, development, integration, and deployment of project phases
This is a full-time, permanent role based in Gloucestershire. DV clearance checks will be required for successful candidates, for which full welfare support will be provided. For more information and to proceed with an application, please contact Charlotte Still, Recruitment Resourcer at InfoSec People on email .
Salary: £50000.00 - £73000.00 per annum + Package
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Date Advertised: 2018-07-30 09:46:48
Apply for this job
Please apply for this job below.