VP & QA Testing Manager, JP Morgan
“Chris at InfoSec People kept me engaged and informed throughout the whole process of securing a great position. He clearly builds terrific relationships with his clients, both corporate and individual, and in my view this is a key factor in his achievement of excellent outcomes. Demonstrated superb knowledge, great integrity, and he obviously cares about achieving the best results for both candidate and recruiter. He is a very personable guy to boot, on both a professional and personal level, a real star!”
Security Engineer, £50,000 to £70,000 + Package, Hampshire
Security Engineer, £50,000 to £70,000, Hampshire
InfoSec People, the cyber security recruitment experts, are on the lookout for Security Engineers to join a large IT consultancy in Hampshire.
Working with a highly skilled technical team, you will be delivering a quality IT security service for high-profile customers.
As the Security Engineer, you will deploy security tools, secure networks and use enterprise grade monitoring tools, as part of a large scale digital transformation and IT outsourcing programme.
This role does require you to undergo SC clearance checks, details of this can be found on the government's website for security clearance levels.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Deployment, configuration and testing complex computer and network security systems
* Engineering analysis and support of firewalls, routers, networks and operating systems
* Engagement with customers for corrective action regarding security violations
* Conduct research and development, leading to resolution
* Overseeing, reviewing and protecting information security
Skills & Responsibilities
* Good knowledge of working with end point security tools
* Experience working with IP networking and networking protocols
* Previous experience working with security vendors would be useful
* Deep understanding of network security technologies, such as IDS, IPS, SIEM, Firewall, AV, etc.
* Dedicated, creative mentality to troubleshooting and problem solving
This is a full-time, permanent position working Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm (flexible working hours) based in Hampshire. SC clearance checks will be required. For more information and to proceed with an application, please contact Charlotte Still, Recruitment Resourcer, at InfoSec People.
Salary: £50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Package
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Date Advertised: 2018-06-29 05:58:44
Apply for this job
Please apply for this job below.