Project Manager, SELEX VEGA
“I have recently been recruited by Chris and his team at InfoSec People for a new role working in InfoSec Project Management. From the first approach InfoSec People have been true professionals and have surpassed any other agency that has approached me previously. Chris has integrity and delivers exactly what he says when says it. As this is my 3rd job in 27 years I found the process of changing alien and daunting – Chris has assisted me in every step of the way explaining the whys and whats. I would recommend InfoSec People and would definitely use Chris’s services in the future.”
Security Engineer, £50,000 to £70,000 + Package, Derbyshire
Security Engineer, £50,000 to £70,000, Derbyshire
InfoSec People, the cyber security recruitment experts, are on the lookout for Security Engineers to join a large IT consultancy in Derbyshire.
Working with a highly skilled technical team, you will be delivering a quality IT security service for high-profile customers.
As the Security Engineer, you will deploy security tools, secure networks and use enterprise grade monitoring tools, as part of a large scale digital transformation and IT outsourcing programme.
This role does require you to undergo SC clearance checks, details of this can be found on the government's website for security clearance levels.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Deployment, configuration and testing complex computer and network security systems
* Engineering analysis and support of firewalls, routers, networks and operating systems
* Engagement with customers for corrective action regarding security violations
* Conduct research and development, leading to resolution
* Overseeing, reviewing and protecting information security
Skills & Responsibilities
* Good knowledge of working with end point security tools
* Experience working with IP networking and networking protocols
* Previous experience working with security vendors would be useful
* Deep understanding of network security technologies, such as IDS, IPS, SIEM, Firewall, AV, etc.
* Dedicated, creative mentality to troubleshooting and problem solving
This is a full-time, permanent position working Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm (flexible working hours) based in Derbyshire. SC clearance checks will be required. For more information and to proceed with an application, please contact Charlotte Still, Recruitment Resourcer, at InfoSec People.
Salary: £50000 - £70000 per annum + Package
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Date Advertised: 2018-06-29 06:04:31
Apply for this job
Please apply for this job below.