I wanted to say how appreciative I am for all the help and
encouragement I have had from Emma over the past couple of weeks.
She has worked so hard and kept me informed every step of the way, the
culmination of which was my ideal job offer. She’s a wonderful asset.
Cyber Security Systems Engineer
Cyber Security Systems Engineer, Hampshire or Gloucestershire
InfoSec People are on the search for Cyber Security Systems Engineers to join a dynamic technology company with specialist expertise in defence, security, intelligence and cyber. Working with both Government and commercial customers, they pride themselves on their ethical ethos and forward-thinking scientific and mathematical minds.
As the Cyber Security Systems Engineer, you will be working on a variety of varied and challenging projects. Working alongside your clients, you will ensure that bespoke solutions are achieved within complex environments, protecting information from cyber threat.
What the role entails:
* Understanding business cases and technical requirements and translating this into system models
* Ensuring the design of the secure systems are resilient to cyber threats
* Performing architecture modelling aligned with the Enterprise Architecture concepts and supporting the systems ongoing evolution
* Overseeing and performing technical design studies
What we need from you:
* Cyber security background, from concept through to high-level design
* Defence, national security or communication domain knowledge
* Understanding of systems engineering and architecture methodologies, standards and frameworks (TOGAF/MODAF/EASE/ULM etc.)
* Ability to identify, mitigate and manage the engineering risks
This is a full-time, permanent role with travel to client sites. Monday to Friday working hours, with flexi working times. Full training is provided, competitive salary on offer, with additional package. For more information and to apply for this position, please contact Melanie on 01242 386813.
Please note that due to the nature of the work, applicants must hold current UK Developed Vetting (DV) or Security Check (SC) clearance or be willing and able to undergo UK Developed Vetting (DV) clearance to be considered for this position.
If you do not hold a level of security clearance, please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/security-vetting-and-clearance
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Date Advertised: 2019-01-30 13:39:27
Apply for this job
Please apply for this job below.