Cyber Security Analyst
James has recently helped me find a new position in the Information Security field. James was an absolute pleasure to deal with from start to finish. He kept me in the loop at all times and was always quick to respond to any queries I had. I was very nervous throughout the process but James was quick to quash any worries. He thoroughly prepared me for my interview and made various suggestions around the topics which may be covered. I quickly learned James has a very intimate knowledge of the industry and at times I even wondered if he was more suitable for the role I was applying for than me. After all was said and done I even received a bottle of champagne in the mail from James. I would recommend James’ services to anyone in the Cyber Security community looking for a new opportunity.
Information Security Assurance Manager, NW London, up to £65k
Information Security Assurance Manager Specialist, NW London, to £65k + bonus
InfoSec People, the IT Security recruitment specialists, are seeking an Information Security Assurance Manager for a highly regarded and exclusive sporting consultancy based in North West London.
This role will sit within a small team responsible for the overall security of this ever changing business, completing risk analysis and then cross-mapping policies and procedures as necessary, thus ensuring the business can operate in a functional manner and not feel hindered.
Working for an exciting and fast-paced organisation you will be the integral SME for all information security matters. Partnering with stakeholders, there is a great opportunity available to be able to take ownership and responsibility for the company's information security strategy and gain understanding and acceptance of why security matters from those within the team by defining an awareness programme.
* Manage the Information Security and Risk Management concepts and ensure that business objectives are being met.
* Ability to cross-map across different policies to create an efficient compliance strategy
* Design an awareness programme that will empower individuals to take ownership over their own actions with regards to information and security.
* Be responsible for the creation, update and approval of policies and standards documentation.
* Review technical and cultural controls and where needed, recommended changes and improvements.
* Be the main point of escalation for security matters
* Keep up to date with the latest threats.
Skills & Behaviours
* Effective communication to be able to deliver information to C level and key stakeholders.
* Excellent analytical skills and the ability to solve complex problems from a range of sources.
* Proven experience to implement good security practice and influence the internal culture.
* Experience in managing 3rd party security vendor and be involved in the procurement process.
* Proven background of managing teams.
* Wealth of experience working with ISO 27001, ISF SOGP, PCI and DPA/GDPR
This is a great time to join this organisation and take your career to the next level. My client is offering a competitive salary along with a performance bonus and package.
If you are interested in finding out more or would like to be considered for this role please call Sophie.
Salary: £50000 - £65000 per annum + bonus and competitive package
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Date Advertised: 2018-11-14 09:39:58
Apply for this job
Please apply for this job below.