HR Business Partner, CSC
We have only worked together for a short time but so far James has produced excellent CVs and I would highly recommend him.
Cyber Security Specialist, £35,000 to £50,000 + Bonus + Package
Cyber Security Specialist, £35,000 to £50,000 + Bonus + Package, Reading .
Monday - Friday Working Hours!
InfoSec People, the Cyber Security recruitment experts, have a fantastic new opportunity for a Cyber Security Specialist to join one of the world's largest IT and telecoms companies.
As the Cyber Security Specialist, you will be part of an embedded team within the customer Cyber Security Operating Centre. You will play a crucial part in securing and enhancing customer's security against the cyber threat, both from external threats and the insider threat.
* Respond to immediate complex security threats
* Leading and coaching a number of people within the team
* Responsible for escalated events/incidents from L1s
* Monitor, analyse and defend against malicious or unusual activity that could be indicative of a security incident or compromise.
What do you need?
* Knowledge of various security methodologies and processes
* Knowledge of TCP/IP Protocols, network analysis, and network/security applications
* Knowledge of Security management, network and information security, people security and running of one or more ervices within a Security Operations Centre
* Extensive experience working within an IT/IP network-based environment
* CompTia Network+, Security+, CSA+ and/or CEH or equivalent
These roles will require successful candidates to undergo SC/DV clearance checks. Details of this can be found on the government's website for security clearance levels. This is a permanent, full time position working Monday to Friday.
Salary: £35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Bonus + Package
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: 21/11/2018
Date Advertised: 2018-11-23 10:41:49
Apply for this job
Please apply for this job below.