Strategic Manager Candidate
Emma is an excellent recruitment consultant. She took great pains to understand what I was looking for and to match it to an ideal opportunity. During the recruitment process she made sure I was always aware of what stage the process was at and actively kept the process on track and progressing at a pace I was happy with. Emma was genuinely concerned with placing me in a role that would give me what I was looking for, in my case a better work/life balance. I would happily recommend Emma to anyone seeking a new position.
QA Automation Tester - Cambridge - £35k-£50k
InfoSec People, the IT and Cyber Security recruitment specialists, are currently looking for a QA Automation Tester to join a market leading enterprise software company in Cambridge.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be right at the heart of a dedicated, innovative team that is currently developing a brand new, world class cloud solution. As the QA Automation Tester, you will architect, design, drive and implement smart automation tools/frameworks to solve UI and API testing challenges and improve internal test frameworks. This role represents a unique opportunity to grow and expand your skills in a dynamic environment, using the latest test tools and technologies.
* Lead the test approach for test automation and analyse functional test requirements
* Influence better software design and promote proper engineering practice
* Design and manage test automation strategies for various products in the portfolio
* Review and evaluate designs and product activities for compliance with quality assurance guidelines and standards
* Provide domain-specific expertise and overall software quality assurance leadership and perspective to cross-organisation projects, programs, and activities
* Drive innovation and integration of new QA technologies into projects and activities
* Provide guidance and mentoring to junior team members
Desirable skills and experience:
* Experience in Agile and Continuous Integration workflow and implementation
* Demonstrated experience in test frameworks design and development
* Understanding of service technologies such as REST
* Strong experience in automated testing tools/frameworks such as HP UFT, Selenium, JMeter, LoadRunner and open source tools.
* Experience of web applications solutions hosted on cloud
* Experience with Java and scripting for automation (e.g., UNIX Shell scripting, Python, Perl, Ruby)
* Knowledge of UNIX system environment, preferably CentOS
If you would like to apply for this role, or for a confidential discussion in the first instance, please contact Emma on 07769 323140 or email for immediate consideration.
Salary: £35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Date Advertised: 2019-04-25 07:16:34
Apply for this job
Please apply for this job below.