VP & QA Testing Manager, JP Morgan
“Chris at InfoSec People kept me engaged and informed throughout the whole process of securing a great position. He clearly builds terrific relationships with his clients, both corporate and individual, and in my view this is a key factor in his achievement of excellent outcomes. Demonstrated superb knowledge, great integrity, and he obviously cares about achieving the best results for both candidate and recruiter. He is a very personable guy to boot, on both a professional and personal level, a real star!”
Cloud Implementation Engineer - Cambridge - up to £55k
InfoSec People are currently looking for an Cloud Implementation Engineer with a broad knowledge of system administration and application deployment, to join a market leading enterprise software company in Cambridge.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be right at the heart of a dedicated, innovative team that is currently developing a brand new, world class cloud solution. As the Implementation Engineer, you will work with clients and internal teams to deliver new applications. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to communicate and work efficiently with various technical teams.
* Design, deploy, test and troubleshoot new cloud installations
* Enable the integration of new applications to the production environment
* Provide continual improvement recommendations and advice within the team
* Work closely with client and internal teams to integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to deliver leading solutions and service
The ideal candidate should be eager to learn new skills and technologies in a fast-paced environment as well has having some (if not all) of the following skills and experience:
* Strong experience in application deployment for customer facing projects
* Eager to learn new skills in a fast-paced environment
* System administration experience (ideally Linux based)
* Server hardware knowledge
* Networking (LAN/WAN, Firewalls, DNS)
* Database (database administration, SQL, procedural SQL): MS SQL/PostgreSQL/MySQL
* Development/scripting/automation (perl, python, bash etc.)
* Virtualisation and cloud experience (AWS, Azure, vCloud, VMware, HyperV, KVM)
* Hosted application deployment in high availability environment (beneficial)
* Troubleshooting and documentation skills (beneficial)
* Experience of large virtual deployments and cloud management (beneficial)
If you would like to apply for this role, or for a confidential discussion in the first instance, please contact Emma on 07769 323140 or email for immediate consideration.
Salary: £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Date Advertised: 2019-06-07 10:15:00
Apply for this job
Please apply for this job below.