I wanted to say how appreciative I am for all the help and
encouragement I have had from Emma over the past couple of weeks.
She has worked so hard and kept me informed every step of the way, the
culmination of which was my ideal job offer. She’s a wonderful asset.
3rd Line Network Support Engineer, Cardiff To £55,000
3rd Line Network Support Engineer
To £55,000 per annum
An opportunity for an experienced Network Engineer with a strong background with WAN and LAN networking to join an innovative company based at their Cardiff offices. You will be responsible for providing incident, change and problem resolution for complex customer solutions.
- Resolve technical incidents and service requests
- Monitor the 3rd line incident queue; answering and assigning queries
- Act as a technical and product specialist within the network assurance support team
- Development of training, tools and processes for service desk team
- CCNP certification
- Experience working with network products
- Technical understanding of routing and switching
Due to the nature of the information you will have access to, to be considered for this role you must be able to obtain UK SC security clearance.
This is a genuine opportunity to join an expanding team and have a voice on the overall development of innovative cutting-edge solutions.
If interested in finding out more, please click apply or call Charlotte Cross at InfoSec People on 01242 507105.
Salary: £35000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: 01/02/2019
Date Advertised: 2019-02-18 05:58:12
Apply for this job
Please apply for this job below.