Security Assurance Manager
“The “brand” of the service from InfoSec People was personable but professional. I really cannot say enough good things about Charlotte. She was a fantastic asset to the business. InfoSec had correctly matched my capabilities and experience with an excellent opportunity, with a great company, and represented me in respect of the role. I got excellent support in the build up to the interview, prompt responses to any questions I had and if I could not get through to the consultant a call back was always quick to come. ”
Python Software Engineer
InfoSec are looking for talented and adaptable experienced Software Engineers to join a small, but rapidly expanding and supportive team within a Cyber-Tech business based in Central London. You will have exposure to innovative and interesting programme engagements including delivering large-scale data processing projects. This will include Cloud Services, Big Data and Data Services working on Middleware technology and enterprise integration.
Experience required includes:
* Highly competent Python programming experience
* Experience of delivering the full software development life-cycle, ideally within the Cloud or Big Data arena
* Confidence working within a Middleware environment
* A proven background of working in an Agile environment
* Worked with some of the following technologies: AWS, NoSql, MongoDB, Node.JS, JBoss EAP, Angular.JS, Apache Camel, Cucumber, ElasticSearch
Due to the nature of the work, you will either hold current SC or be willing and eligible to undergo security clearance to SC level for this position.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please email a copy of your CV to for consideration in the first instance or call Jess on 01242507103 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: £35000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + DOE
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Date Advertised: 2020-01-09 10:22:07
Apply for this job
Please apply for this job below.