Senior Java Developer, JP Morgan
Chris did a wonderful job of securing a position for me at the company I wanted to work for. The process took longer than usual with a few bumps in the road, but Chris kept me informed and kept pushing things forward all the way to completion. 10/10 as a professional and a person.
Platform Engineer / DevOps, Tewkesbury
We have an opportunity for an experienced Platform/DevOps Engineer to join a Gloucestershire based consultancy with a focus on data analytics, information management and GIS solutions.
Working with both existing solutions and new projects, you will be working across a range of sectors, delivering solutions within complex and secure IT environments. Integral to this role is experience in software development methodologies, current software tools, coding, scripting and process design.
- Developing and maintaining the automation pipeline of infrastructure and software
- Monitoring the performance and operation of different environments.
- Integrating Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) and Open Source software
Key Technical Skills
- Deep understanding of the systems engineering lifecycle
- Automation tools such as Bamboo or Jenkins
- Containerisation - Docker or Kubernetes
- Infrastructure orchestration tools such as Terraform or Cloudify
- Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure or OpenStack
- Linux and/or Windows system administration
- Experience of SQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL databases
- Hashicorp Packer or Vault
In order to be considered for this position you must be able to hold and maintain UK SC and DV security clearances.
This is a fantastic opportunity to have a direct contribution to the successful growth and development of the business. In addition to a competitive salary, further benefits include 9% company pension, 25 days holiday, 5 allocated training days, health insurance and a 5% bonus.
Salary: £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + pension, bonus, training
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Date Advertised: 2019-06-19 05:18:32
Apply for this job
Please apply for this job below.