Senior Consultant & Development Lead (Contractor)
“InfoSec People recruited me back to Detica in 2009 and they are that rare thing – a Recruitment Consultancy who isn’t just playing the numbers game. They worked hard to find the right opportunities and were open and honest along the way. I would happily use InfoSec People for all my future engagements if it were possible because I know I’m dealing with people who operate with the highest integrity and have my best interests at heart. I have recommended InfoSec to several colleagues and I have yet to hear any of them disagree with my assessment, regardless of if InfoSec People have been able to place them or not.”
Senior Network Infrastructure Engineer, Gloucester - To £55K
Position: Senior Network Infrastructure Engineer
Basic Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Overtime: x 1.5 of Basic Salary
On Call Policy: 1 week in 4: £250 per week + overtime
We have an opportunity for an experienced Engineer to join a Cyber Security Consultancy looking to significantly grow their Gloucester offices over the coming year. You will be working within the Security Operations team, supporting the delivery of Security services to diverse range of clients.
As part of this team, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the security analytics platform as well as supporting the design and implementation of customer solutions into the platform.
Joining a close-knit team, we are seeking someone with an understanding of internal routing and network designs along with an understanding of customer solutions and how these are provided
- Co-ordinating and performing scheduled maintenance for patching and upgrades
- Working closely with the SOC on tooling
- Assist in the design, implementation and ongoing support of new products
- Act as an escalation point for the other engineers, dealing with the more complex builds and designs
Key Skills & Experience
- Working with Enterprise systems, Platforms and Networks
- Designing and implementing customer and internal solutions to a high standard
- Proven experience with MS Windows, Active Directory and Linux
- Deep understanding of Networking (Firewalls, Routing, Switching, IP)
In addition to a competitive base salary, further benefits include 25 days holiday (option to buy 5 days extra), company share plan, and company and individual performance related bonus schemes. You will be expected to be on call usually every 1 week in 4 with typically 1-2 calls a week.
Please contact Charlotte on 01242 507105, or click apply to discuss further.
Salary: £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + pension, holiday, share plan
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Date Advertised: 2019-07-03 05:53:41
Apply for this job
Please apply for this job below.