Security Assurance Manager
“The “brand” of the service from InfoSec People was personable but professional. I really cannot say enough good things about Charlotte. She was a fantastic asset to the business. InfoSec had correctly matched my capabilities and experience with an excellent opportunity, with a great company, and represented me in respect of the role. I got excellent support in the build up to the interview, prompt responses to any questions I had and if I could not get through to the consultant a call back was always quick to come. ”
Security Architect, Gloucestershire, to £65k
InfoSec People, the IT Security recruitment specialists, are seeking a Security Architect to join a global business in Gloucestershire on a permanent basis. This role will sit within a small, newly-created team but you will be required to liaise with several departments in multiple regions.
This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment for a business that offers excellent training and development.
· Maintain security roadmaps and design whilst overseeing on premise and cloud security controls
· Analyse business requirements and advise on security best practice
· Maintain security architecture frameworks
· Work with various stakeholders, overseeing projects and communicating technical patterns and designs
· Having a security analyst or security engineer background
· Experience in one of the following areas is highly desirable: Industrial Controls (ICS), Operational Technology or SCADA
· Understanding of third-part cloud providers in AWS and Azure
· Ideally CISSP, CISM, AWS/Azure certified or equivalent
· Familiar with standards/frameworks in ISO27001 and OWASP
· Analytical, technical and impeccable communication skills
Salary: £50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: 21/08/2019
Date Advertised: 2020-01-21 06:20:35
Apply for this job
Please apply for this job below.