Director at IIS LTD
“Ben is genuinely one of the best recruiters I have worked with. He takes the time to ensure his people and customers are looked after and well suited to each other’s needs. It is a pleasure to work with someone who values quality of service and relationships over quantity.
I would highly recommend Ben to contractors and businesses alike.”
Information Security and Assurance Manager
Information Security Assurance Manager, NW London, to £75k + bonus.
InfoSec People, the IT Security recruitment specialists, are seeking an Information Security Assurance Manager for a highly regarded and exclusive sporting consultancy based in North West London.
This role will sit within a small team responsible for the overall security of this ever changing business, completing risk analysis and then cross-mapping policies and procedures as necessary, thus ensuring the business can operate in a functional manner and not feel hindered.
Working for an exciting and fast-paced organisation you will be the integral SME for all information security matters. Partnering with stakeholders, there is a great opportunity available to be able to take ownership and responsibility for the company's information security strategy and gain understanding and acceptance of why security matters from those within the team by defining an awareness programme.
* Manage the Information Security and Risk Management concepts and ensure that business objectives are being met.
* Ability to cross-map across different policies to create an efficient compliance strategy
* Design an awareness programme that will empower individuals to take ownership over their own actions with regards to information and security.
* Be responsible for the creation, update and approval of policies and standards documentation.
* Review technical and cultural controls and where needed, recommended changes and improvements.
* Be the main point of escalation for security matters
* Keep up to date with the latest threats.
Skills & Behaviours
* Effective communication to be able to deliver information to C level and key stakeholders.
* Excellent analytical skills and the ability to solve complex problems from a range of sources.
* Proven experience to implement good security practice and influence the internal culture.
* Experience in managing 3rd party security vendor and be involved in the procurement process.
* Proven background of managing teams.
* Wealth of experience working with ISO 27001, ISF SOGP, PCI and DPA/GDPR
Salary: £65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Date Advertised: 2020-01-07 04:30:00
Apply for this job
Please apply for this job below.