Director at IIS LTD
“Ben is genuinely one of the best recruiters I have worked with. He takes the time to ensure his people and customers are looked after and well suited to each other’s needs. It is a pleasure to work with someone who values quality of service and relationships over quantity.
I would highly recommend Ben to contractors and businesses alike.”
Engineering Lead, London - To £85,000
£70,000 - £85,000 Basic
An exciting opportunity to manage the in-house software development of a forward-thinking business that supports the growth of insurance start-ups and digital verticals. Working within an agile and relaxed environment, this is a highly strategic position whilst remaining hand-on with implementation and delivery.
We are looking for a highly competent individual to support the continued growth of the business, assessing the suitability of 3rd party software vendors and building an internal development team.
- Delivery of the companies in house developed software
- Work closely with the Product, Delivery and Data teams to design, assess and estimate time and feasibility of projects
- Building an in-house team that can work across multiple software products
- Take ownership and accountability of the AWS environment
- Leading software delivery using an agile model
- Java and Python development
- Cloud technologies - ideally AWS
This is an opportunity to work within an agile, professional and technology driven environment alongside colleagues who have a real passion for the success of the business.
If interested in finding out more, please click apply or call Charlotte Cross at InfoSec People on 01242 507105.
Salary: £70000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Date Advertised: 2019-11-18 06:55:00
Apply for this job
Please apply for this job below.