Cyber Security Analyst
An absolute star. Sophie understood my LinkedIn profile, and took the time to match my expectations to the position she was recruiting for. Updates always arrived as promised. And if she was due to be away, I was always notified in advance and told exactly who I would be dealing with until her return. The handovers were well executed, and I always had the feeling the process was being well managed. Between Sophie, Chris and Charlotte, my experience with Infosec people has been exceptional.
Lead Cyber Consultant
Role: Lead Cyber Consultant
Location: Basingstoke/ Bristol/ Manchester/ Home working
My client provides independent technical expertise and consultancy & offer concept design, asset management, programme management and technology services to customers in the defence, security, transport, energy and infrastructure markets.
Full job description:
* Experience of working within differing cyber technology contexts (e.g. understands processes of cyber defence and technical controls in a military and non-military);
* Experience of key elements of MOD's Cyber Security Operating Capability, perhaps system accreditation and or risk management and assessment;
* Able to define and perform vulnerability assessments as part of a team;
* Understand key skills and structure required for a cyber protection, roles duties and responsibilities;
* CISSP, CISM or CISA;
* Batchelors degree (or equivalent experience) in an IT or Computing related subject
* SC / DV security clearance or ability to obtain in 6m (e.g. UK national and no criminal convictions etc…)
Experience in some or all:
* Cyber risk analysis;
* Technical vulnerability assessments;
* Cyber maturity Assessments;
* MOD information assurance policy;
* Red/Blue teaming including workshop facilitation;
* Cyber offensive and defensive toolsets;
* Identification of cyber impacts and threats;
* Response and containment of cyber threats;
* Cyber threat intelligence;
* Experience of report writing for military and government customers;
Please note: Some of the roles within the practice are reserved for UK Nationals only and will be subject to security checks.
This is a permanent role. For more information and to apply for the role, please send your CV to Nick Haaker, Lead Consultant at InfoSec People. ()
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: 07/11/2019
Date Advertised: 2019-11-07 10:16:40
Apply for this job
Please apply for this job below.