Cyber Security Practitioner - Contract
“Ben as a recruitment consultant is one of the best I have used. His openness, attention to detail and understanding of not only his requestor client’s needs but also my needs as a supplier contractor are well understood, matched and balanced to meet all parties needs. He’s not a recruitment consultant who is all for his requestor client but also looks after his contractors and is honest with his communication and setting expectations. As a top tier talent recruitment consultant, he doesn’t treat his contractors as a commodity and takes time to build and maintain relationships.”
Senior Project Manager (Security Delivery)
Role: Senior Project Manager (Security Delivery)
Full job description:
We are looking for experienced Senior Project Managers to help our highly successful and motivated delivery team achieve ongoing success.
The role of Senior Project Manager is critical to the delivery process and will oversee and manage successful delivery of Security Improvements within the remit of the Information Security department.
Working in a fast-moving environment, a successful Senior Project Manager will be highly motivated and energetic, demonstrated strong soft skills, great stakeholder management, excellent supplier management and be a skilful negotiator.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for the successful delivery of projects within the Governance provided by the Information Security Delivery Office. Reporting to the Sponsor and under guidance of the Security Management Team, the Senior Project Manager will be responsible for adhering to the Project Delivery Framework and delivering projects within time, cost and quality criteria.
The role will include:
· Proactive ownership of all project deliverables, maintaining a focus on quality
· Management of stakeholder relationships and communication
· Ownership and proactive management of the:
o Project risks, issues and resources
o Changes within and projects
· Ownership and chairing of project level meetings (steering, progress, ad-hoc)
· Input to and involvement in project level meetings (steering, progress, ad-hoc)
· Clear, accurate and concise project and project reporting
· Adherence to the defined governance framework
· Support other Project Managers towards successful delivery of the portfolio projects
· Resource Management
· Key Milestone Management
· Inputting to Portfolio/Programme Strategy
· Budget management of projects up to £5m
· Delivery of projects using Waterfall or Agile
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: 15/01/2020
Date Advertised: 2020-01-21 12:46:14
Apply for this job
Please apply for this job below.