“…During this particular round of prospects, InfoSec People were one of four different recruiters I was dealing with, and two of the four recruiters did not provide me with an end-to-end experience. What Chris and the team at InfoSec People did for me was to keep me posted. Plenty of follow up calls and encouraging advice, whilst listening carefully to my requirements and any concerns that I voiced. The bottom line for me was simple, I felt I was treated as importantly as the clients that InfoSec People were looking to make placements into.”
Senior Software Engineer, Berkshire/Remote - To £65,000
Role: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Hurley, Berkshire - Remote Working Offered (max 4 days per week)
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 + £5,000 Bonus
Tech Stack: Symfony 3/4, Angular 6, Rabbit MQ, Apache Solr, Java, Node JS, AWS
We have an opportunity for an ambitious PHP Developer to join Europe's leading M2M and IoT platform provider. As a Senior Developer, you will play a vital role in working closely within an agile team of 6 Developers developing further solutions for one of their many IoT solutions; a Mobile data connectivity platform.
Skills & Experience
- OO PHP (Ideally with Symfony)
- Experience with developing and integrating with both REST and SOAP API's
- Aware of Agile principles such as Scrum
- Frontend JS Frameworks (ideally some experience with Angular)
- Designing and developing SQL queries
- Develop new platform features
- Support and enhance existing applications
- Participating in code reviews
- Write tests for your own code
- Contribute to architectural and code review discussions
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business with the opportunity to progress your career through a variety of technical and leadership paths.
To find out more, please click apply or contact Charlotte on 01242 507105.
Salary: £50000 - £65000 per annum + £5,000 Bonus
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Date Advertised: 2020-01-20 11:57:51
Apply for this job
Please apply for this job below.