Principal Consultant and PCI QSA
Nick helped me find my next role in Cyber based Management Consulting and I’m sure he can do the same for you. Factual, objective and dynamic Nick was always available weekdays, evenings and at the weekend. A really helpful recruitment broker who identified solutions in order to continue moving forward to close the deal.
Role: Compliance Officer
This role maintains and develops the organisation's integrated management systems, ensuring compliance to required external ISO standards, internal command media and conducting audit activities.
Please note this role requires Security Clearance at SC level
Full job description:
* Support the Senior Compliance Analyst in maintaining the external ISO certifications (currently ISO 9001:2015, 27001:2013, 20000-1:2011 and 14001:2015).
* Maintain and update the Management Systems and related processes and procedures
* Work closely with the Senior Compliance Analyst to attain and maintain other external certifications as required
* Co-ordinate and undertake continuous improvement activities and promote best practice at every opportunity
* Conduct risk assessments for and plan/carry out an annual programme of internal audits across sectors
* Work collaboratively with the Senior Compliance Analyst in co-ordinating customer and 3rd Party audits including ISO audits
* Support supplier evaluation and risk assessment activities and establish relationships with supplier Quality personnel
* Assist with the flow down of compliance-related requirements to suppliers
* Conduct supplier audits of critical enterprise-wide suppliers to ensure the quality of processes and deliverables
* Maintain and update information on internal, external, supplier and corporate audit findings status in the corrective and preventive action database
* Follow up on audits to track and validate the resolution of non-conformities and findings raised
* Report to the EMEA Operations Manager on the coverage and results of audits and resolution of findings and non-conformities
* Work collaboratively with the Senior Compliance Analyst in preparing for and conducting Management Reviews
* Support the review and flow down of Global Company and Sector Command Media across the organisation, as applicable, providing awareness training, closing compliance gaps and auditing to determine compliance levels
* Support the development of UK Country and other Command Media as required
* Develop and deliver compliance training for existing staff and new employees as required
* Extensive experience of developing and maintaining ISO compliant management systems/ audits
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: 11/03/2020
Date Advertised: 2020-03-12 06:05:41
Apply for this job
Please apply for this job below.