Testimonial Tuesday #3
On the last Tuesday of each month, we turn the microphone over to our clients and candidates to get a few insights into their experience of working with InfoSec People.
This month we speak to Wayne Bairstow who recently secured a fantastic new role through InfoSec People. Read on to find out more …
- Hi Wayne - Congrats on the new role! How did you first hear about InfoSec?
InfoSec first reached out to me after noticing I had recently posted an updated CV online.
- How did InfoSec People help you?
InfoSec had correctly matched my capabilities and experience with an excellent opportunity, with a great company, and represented me in respect of the role. I got excellent support in the build up to the interview, prompt responses to any questions I had and if I could not get through to the consultant a call back was always quick to come.
- What role did you get offered through InfoSec People and are you glad you made the move?
I interviewed for a Service Assurance role with BT Global services but actually secured a different role, Lead Service Architect, after my details were shared in the business and there was greater need for my skills elsewhere.
- What did your new role mean to you, or why did it appeal to you?
I was moving from contracting into a permanent position. The new role fit my skillset perfectly and the commute was great, good salary, great benefits.
- Who was your main point of contact at InfoSec People?
- What did InfoSec People offer that you weren’t able to find elsewhere?
BT are an excellent client that doesn’t deal with just anyone.
- How do InfoSec People differ from other Recruiters – what would you say made us unique?
The "brand" of the service was personable but professional. I really cannot say enough good things about Charlotte. She was a fantastic asset to the business.
- Would you look to work with InfoSec again in the future or recommend us to colleagues?
Absolutely yes to both.
- Any other comments you’d like to make?
I will look to InfoSec when I begin recruitment for a new team in Q1 of next fiscal year..
Thank you for chatting with us, Wayne. We’re delighted that your experience with InfoSec People was such a positive one and wish you every success in your new role at BT. Keep in touch and look forward to working with you again when you recruit for your team soon!
Can our team find you the perfect role, just as we did for Wayne? You can call one of our friendly and experienced team members on 01242 507100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org