Testimonial Tuesday #4
On the last Tuesday of each month, we turn the microphone over to our clients and candidates to get a few insights into their experience of working with InfoSec People.
This month we speak to Paul Thomas who recently secured a fantastic new role through InfoSec People. Read on to find out more …
- Hi Paul - Congrats on the new role! How did you first hear about InfoSec?
I was approached via LinkedIn.
- How did InfoSec People help you?
I was invited to apply for a role with a company near to where I live that fitted in with my experience and career aspirations.
- What role did you get offered through InfoSec People and are you glad you made the move?
I was offered a Security Operations Manager role, and I am very pleased to have been offered the position.
- What did your new role mean to you, or why did it appeal to you?
For me it was very much about securing a role that didn’t mean a move to another city. This was very important given my current family situation, although it was a hard decision to move to a new company after being with my current employer for over 18 years.
- Who was your main point of contact at InfoSec People?
- What did InfoSec People offer that you weren’t able to find elsewhere?
Close location to where I live.
- How do InfoSec People differ from other Recruiters – what would you say made us unique?
During this particular round of prospects, InfoSec People were one of four different recruiters I was dealing with, and two of the four recruiters did not provide me with an end-to-end experience. What Chris and the team at InfoSec People did for me was to keep me posted. Plenty of follow up calls and encouraging advice, whilst listening carefully to my requirements and any concerns that I voiced.
The bottom line for me was simple, I felt I was treated as importantly as the clients that InfoSec People were looking to make placements into.
- Would you look to work with InfoSec again in the future or recommend us to colleagues?
Yes, for certain.
Thank you for chatting with us, Paul. We’re delighted that your experience with InfoSec People was such a positive one and wish you every success in your new role. Keep in touch and look forward to hearing how your new role is going soon!
Can our team find you the perfect role, just as we did for Paul? You can call one of our friendly and experienced team members on 01242 507100 or email email@example.com