Principal Consultant, Detica
“Capable, effective and trustworthy, Chris’s highly professional, positive and helpful approach ensures that both clients and candidates are professionally represented to a very high degree. This, combined with his infectious enthusiasm, dynamism and a high degree of personal integrity means this is a recruiter you can trust to “go the extra mile” for you. I would be extremely happy to recommend Chris to friends and colleagues without hesitation.”
2. The Data Protection Act 1998 InfoSec People Limited website complies with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998.
3. Use of Personal Information Personal information provided to InfoSec People Limited via InfoSec People Limited website will be used for the purposes outlined at the time of collection. In addition, personal information may be used for statistical analysis. Personal data will be collected and processed by InfoSec People Limited for the following purposes: to provide goods and services, including marketing, advertising and promotions, unless a user elects to opt-out of receiving such communications. Your personal details will not be made available to any third parties.
4. Use of Data For Direct Marketing Purposes At each point of data collection users are given the opportunity to opt-out of receiving future direct marketing material from InfoSec People Limited. Where users do not opt-out of such communications, InfoSec People Limited may provide information on The company’s products, membership services, events, and training and education programmes. If at any time users want InfoSec People Limited to stop sending such communications they should write to: InfoSec People Ltd, Eagle Tower, Montpellier House, Montpellier Drive, Cheltenham, Glos. GL50 1TA.
5. Verifying, updating and amending your personal information If, at any time, a user wants to verify, update or amend their personal data they may simply email their request to info@InfoSecPeople.co.uk. All requests will be processed within 28 days.
8. Security The Company holds your personal data in accordance with the security provisions of the Data Protection legislation.