Be a part of our success story.
InfoSec People’s team are motivated, driven and down-to-earth people. We thrive on teamwork, doing the right thing and delivering results, and we’re expanding our phenomenal team.
Do you want to be a part of something exciting and inspirational; to become an outstanding Recruitment Partner and be a part of our success story? Our clients range from FTSE100 corporations and central government, to exciting cyber start-ups and high-growth SME tech innovators, with both long-term clients and new business relationships.
Not a single day goes by where I am not amazed by my colleagues, their commitment to our clients, candidates and each other, it’s absolutely unparalleled in the industry.
Cyber security is one of the fastest growing global industries, with an abundance of opportunity. This brings a very real capacity to bill big numbers and develop your own reputation as a knowledgeable and diverse recruiter who adds genuine value. We consistently secure big-name clients who are fed up with the typical ‘all sales and no substance’ approach of our competitors.
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You are ambitious and motivated to succeed, without compromising service levels or ethics.
- You enjoy a challenge and are dedicated to achieving and exceeding goals
- You value building long term relationships
- You want to further your recruitment career and relish training opportunities
- You want to become a £200k+ p/a biller through hard work and with the support of InfoSec People
- You want to be an integral part of growing a niche, boutique recruitment business with long-term goals.
We are probably not for you if:
- You are willing to sell at any cost.
- You compromise your ethics to get a deal.
- You don’t listen to your clients, candidates, or teammates.
Our typical assignments are around £40,000 – £80,000 salary / £350 – £600 contract day rate.